Access to or the use of this website automatically implies the user’s acceptance of all the conditions and provisions contained in this legal notice at the time of any such access or use.
The contents of the SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA website are intended to provide information about the activities, products and services of SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA, and the offer and rendering thereof in accordance with its terms and conditions and to facilitate use by clients.
- SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA, a Spanish company, with registered offices at Avenida Diagonal, 640, 5º F, Tax ID Code No. A-64096563 and registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, in volume 39.012, folio 105, sheet number B-339728, and also registered in the Spanish Stock Exchange Commission Register, in the Administrative Register of Venture Capital Organisation Management Companies section, no. 57, is the holder of the intellectual property rights for the images, text, designs, animations and any other content or elements of this website or has the necessary permissions to use them. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation thereof is forbidden.
- SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA does not accept any responsibility that may arise from the misuse of the contents, and reserves the right to update them when it so wishes, as well as to delete or limit them or prevent access thereto, either temporary or definitively.
- SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the information contained in third-party websites or in those which may be accessed via links or search engines on the SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA The presence of links on the SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA webpages is intended purely for information purposes, and under no circumstances involve a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to use them.
- The products and services that SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA offers on this website may be requested and/or contracted online by clients by means of the key and code system provided by the company that permits unequivocal identification.
Data Protection Clause
- SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA guarantees complete compliance with the regulations governing Personal Data Protection, and thus, pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, and its implementing regulations, R.D. 1720/2007 of 21 December, the client or user is informed and grants their consent for their data to be included in the company’s automated files and for said data to be processed automatically, including any data to which the Company may have access as a result of the client browsing this website, for the purposes of sending commercial communications, marketing, maintenance of contractual relationships and management, with a view to adapting our commercial offers to their specific profile and to perform, as the case may be, appraisal models, always guaranteeing the client’s right to know the criteria applied and programmes used. The recipients of these data will be the commercial and technical departments of SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA. The client or user has the right to challenge the processing of any data that are not indispensable for the execution of the agreement and to their use for any purpose other than the maintenance of the contractual relationship, and is not obliged to answer any questions posed that are not directly related to the agreement.
- The client or user is also informed of the possibility to exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose their data, under the terms provided for in the applicable legislation, for which purpose they may use any of SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA‘s communication channels, those being the customer care telephone service on +34 933 680 203, or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or in general by the means of communication they habitually use. The Administration Department of SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA, located at Avenida Diagonal 640 5º-F, 08017 Barcelona, is responsible for the automated data file, and the client or user may also contact them in writing if they deem necessary.
- According to the provisions of article 21 et seq. of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSCE), the owner grants their prior and express consent for the electronic receipt of commercial communications.
The client or user agrees for their data to be transferred, exclusively for the purposes referred to in the first paragraph, to other organisations of the SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA Group. Similarly, the client or user accepts that SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA or the aforementioned companies may send them information about the goods or services they market. The client or user’s acceptance of their data being processed or transferred as provided for in this paragraph is always revocable, without retrospective effects, pursuant to the provisions of articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text archive, stored via web server on the computer or the mobile device in use. Only this server will be able to retrieve or read the content of the cookie. Cookies allow websites to record users’ web browsing preferences and facilitate web browsing. Cookies also facilitate and speed up the interaction between the user and the webpage.
Which cookies are we using?
SUMA CAPITAL S.G.E.I.C, SA only uses third party cookies, which allow monitoring traffic in our web portal, to ensure that the web session is effective, as well as to recollect statistical information on web browsing. This information is collected anonymously and does not include personally identifiable information.
Users who do not wish to accept cookies or want to receive information before starting to store them on their computer, can set up their web browser to this end.
The user can allow, block or erase the cookies installed on its devices thanks to its browser settings. Please read carefully the “Help” section of your web browser to learn more about how to activate the privacy mode when browsing.